How do I use a form to update a txt or CSV file.

gikuh

Hi,

I am trying too use a form to collect data which would then be strored in a
txt or csv file for later display in a table. How is this done?

Thanks

Andrew

Steve Pugh

gikuh said:
I am trying too use a form to collect data which would then be strored in a
txt or csv file for later display in a table. How is this done?

The form submits the data to something on the server (the something
can be written in ASP, PHP, Perl, etc.) which processes the data and
writes it into the file.

Check with your web host to see what you can run on your server.

Steve