How do they do the sliding-in Google search box?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by ©®, Jan 12, 2006.

  1. ©®

    ©® Guest

    On some sites (especially forum sites), I often see "search" and when I
    click on it there is a Google search box/dialog which "slides" on.

    I am using this code on my page:

    <form method="get" action="http://www.google.com/search">
    <input type="text" name="q" size="25"
    maxlength="255" value="" />
    <input type="submit" value="Search" />
    <input type="checkbox" name="sitesearch"
    value="mysitewordhere.com" checked />
    only search our site<br />
    </form>

    How can I go about using a word (e.g. "search" or "find") so that when
    someone clicks on it, the sliding search box opens up?
    ©®, Jan 12, 2006