How do they search ?

Alan Krueger

gk said:
thanks for the responses.

sir, i dont understand what u are talking about. i just want to save
my posts and till now, i did not find any solution.

couple of things , i am guessing from your comments

1) do u want me to save the web page in my Hard Disk?

2) do you want to me to copy the url of my post in a Notepad and save
the Notepad ? so that later on i could use the url and open that post
in the browser ?

3) do you want me to bookmark my posts ?

BUT ALL OF THESE ARE VERY VERY BAD PRACTICE

I just realized that, perhaps not coincidentally, it is September.

(Well, it's almost over, but still...)

Alan Krueger

Roedy said:
I had this Wipro XT computer from hell with mixed 220 and 120V that
kept giving me whacking great shocks.

That often indicates a poor ground (earth) connection, IIRC.