    src='http://www.site1.com/ffff/jjjgtr.php?a=blahlablah&bgcolor=%23FFFFFF&tuck=aaa&sp=0&ft=4&ftt=1&iw=178&ih=198&gt=yes&hj=rn&src=yes&nt=no'>
    </script>

    Thanks in advance :)
    paul dallaire, Apr 3, 2005

  2. sorry about the repeat..opps

    opps. sorry about this repleat

    paul dallaire, Apr 3, 2005

  3. paul dallaire

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "paul dallaire"
    <> writing in

    > HI! I want to execute a link witch is in JavaScript, How do we execute
    > this in asp server side if possible?
    >
    > Basically I don't want anyone to see this link in the code view.
    >
    > this is the link code. below---------------
    >
    ><script TYPE="text/JavaScript" LANGUAGE="JavaScript"
    > src='http://www.site1.com/ffff/jjjgtr.php?a=blahlablah&bgcolor=%23FFFF
    > FF&tuck=aaa&sp=0&ft=4&ftt=1&iw=178&ih=198&gt=yes&hj=rn&src=yes&nt=no'>
    ></script>
    >
    > Thanks in advance :)

    That does not look like a link to me, it looks like an external javascript.
    What does the javascript do?

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info
    Adrienne, Apr 3, 2005
  4. HI! Thanks for response. the script links to a server which in turns then
    displays images according to the parameters that is passed. there is also a
    username in the form of text in the parameters passed. but the link looks as
    is. ( with all user stuff changed of coarse and I false link :) ).

    this script is saved in a page called whatever.htm
    its called from within an iframe .. the code is below..

    <iframe src="whatever.htm" name="contentFRM" id="contentFRM"
    scrolling="Yes" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

    So the iframe calls the whatever.htm file and inserts its content into the
    iframe. The content comes from that link to the remote server ( The
    images.).

    Paul

    paul dallaire, Apr 3, 2005
  5. paul dallaire wrote:
    >>> HI! I want to execute a link witch is in JavaScript, How do we
    >>> execute this in asp server side if possible?
    >>>
    >>> Basically I don't want anyone to see this link in the code view.
    >>>
    >>> this is the link code. below---------------
    >>>
    >>> <script TYPE="text/JavaScript" LANGUAGE="JavaScript"
    >>> src='http://www.site1.com/ffff/jjjgtr.php?a=blahlablah&bgcolor=%23FFFF
    >>> FF&tuck=aaa&sp=0&ft=4&ftt=1&iw=178&ih=198&gt=yes&hj=rn&src=yes&nt=no'>
    >>> </script> Thanks in advance :)
    >>>

    >> That does not look like a link to me, it looks like an external
    >> javascript.
    >> What does the javascript do?

    > HI! Thanks for response. the script links to a server which in turns
    > then displays images according to the parameters that is passed.
    > there is also a username in the form of text in the parameters
    > passed. but the link looks as is. ( with all user stuff changed of
    > coarse and I false link :) ).
    > this script is saved in a page called whatever.htm
    > its called from within an iframe .. the code is below..

    > <iframe src="whatever.htm" name="contentFRM" id="contentFRM"
    > scrolling="Yes" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>
    >
    > So the iframe calls the whatever.htm file and inserts its content
    > into the iframe. The content comes from that link to the remote
    > server ( The images.).
    >
    > Paul

    I don't get it. have you changed the question? You were originally talking
    about a script element's src attribute. Now you're talking about an iframe's
    src ...?

    In this case, you would simply do:
    <iframe name="contentFRM" id="contentFRM"
    scrolling="Yes" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
    <!--#include file="whatever.htm-->
    </iframe>

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Apr 3, 2005
  6. HI! thanks for the response, the file whatever.htm is the one that hold the
    content that I want to mask or hide from the user.
    Paul

    paul dallaire, Apr 3, 2005

    paul dallaire wrote:

    >>> HI! Thanks for response. the script links to a server which in turns
    >>> then displays images according to the parameters that is passed.
    >>> there is also a username in the form of text in the parameters
    >>> passed. but the link looks as is. ( with all user stuff changed of
    >>> coarse and I false link :) ).
    >>> this script is saved in a page called whatever.htm
    >>> its called from within an iframe .. the code is below..

    >>> <iframe src="whatever.htm" name="contentFRM" id="contentFRM"
    >>> scrolling="Yes" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>
    >>>
    >>> So the iframe calls the whatever.htm file and inserts its content
    >>> into the iframe. The content comes from that link to the remote
    >>> server ( The images.).
    >>>
    >>> Paul
    >>>

    >> I don't get it. have you changed the question? You were originally
    >> talking about a script element's src attribute. Now you're talking
    >> about an iframe's src ...?
    >>
    >> In this case, you would simply do:
    >> <iframe name="contentFRM" id="contentFRM"
    >> scrolling="Yes" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
    >> <!--#include file="whatever.htm-->
    >> </iframe>
    >>

    > HI! thanks for the response, the file whatever.htm is the one that
    > hold the content that I want to mask or hide from the user.
    > Paul

    Sorry, but that still leaves me confused. I take it the server-side include
    I showed you doesn't fit the bill ... ?

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Apr 3, 2005
  8. HI! Its ok, I don't understand it enough to properly explain it either. I
    will try a few suggestions and look it up as well to further understand what
    I need to accomplish.. :)

    paul dallaire, Apr 5, 2005