    Guest Guest

    How do you access a hiden server? MY school has hiden there server. I want to be able to access it again. Tell me how i get it back!!!!! Any help is needed. Thanks for your help!

    User submitted from AEWNET (http://www.aewnet.com/)

    Guest, Oct 19, 2004

  2. What do you mean by a hidden server?
    Do you mean it's behind a firewall?
    or they changes its dns name? or another thing??

    Please clarify
    Regards
    Mohamed El Ashmawy
    MEA Developer Support Center
    ITWorx on behalf of Microsoft EMEA GTSC

    Mohamed El Ashmawy, Oct 19, 2004

  3. if it is hidden, it means they don't want you to access it. leave it alone.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Oct 19, 2004

    Guest

    If an NT Server they possibly disabled the Computer Browser service.
    In which case you need to know the IP for the server.

    Guest wrote:

    > How do you access a hiden server? MY school has hiden there server. I want to be able to access it again. Tell me how i get it back!!!!! Any help is needed. Thanks for your help!!
    >
    > User submitted from AEWNET (http://www.aewnet.com/)

    , Oct 19, 2004