How do you bind a Arraylist to a dropdownlist?

Jack

Hello,

I want to bind an ArrayList to a Dropdownlist. How can I do this?

Thanks for any help,

Jack

Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

Jack said:
I want to bind an ArrayList to a Dropdownlist. How can I do this?

\\\
With Me.ComboBox1
.DisplayMember = "Bla"
.ValueMember = "Foo"
.DataSource = MyArrayList
End With
///

Cor Ligthert

Herfried,
\\\
With Me.ComboBox1
.DisplayMember = "Bla"
.ValueMember = "Foo"
.DataSource = MyArrayList
End With
///

A dropdownlist has no properties DisplayMember and ValueMember

Cor

Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

Cor Ligthert said:
A dropdownlist has no properties DisplayMember and ValueMember

Sorry, I didn't see that the message has been X-posted to the ASP.NET
group...