How do you bind a datalist that is inside a bound datalist

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?QVNQIERldmVsb3Blcg==?=, Sep 25, 2006.

  1. Is it possible to bind a datalist that is inside of a bound datalist? Any
    help would be greatly appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?QVNQIERldmVsb3Blcg==?=, Sep 25, 2006

  2. Sure. You just need to setup databinding for the inner datalist
    programmatically in the ItemDataBound event of the outer datalist.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, Sep 25, 2006

  3. Thanks for the rapid reply! I tried that and before I get to the
    itemdatabound event it gives me an error because it is trying to bind to the
    inner datalist as well.

    Talk to you soon.

    =?Utf-8?B?QVNQIERldmVsb3Blcg==?=, Sep 26, 2006