How do you create Listings().ListingItems()

Name Withheld

OK i know this is a 101 question but...

I need a nested array of Listings().ListingItems() so i can read a text file
and split each line and insert the results into this array. The read and
split are easy (and so should be setting up this array), but i am banging my
head on how to get my class defined as an array.

Again, end result is Listings().ListingItems()

Thank you in advance for your help.