How do *you* deal with finding properties files?

Discussion in 'Java' started by Paul Guermonprez, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. do you know "Preferences", in java 1.4.X ?
    you don't even need to know if they are files or
    windows registry entries, or in memory ...

    just get/put preferences for a specific classname or a string
    and you will get/put them directly.

    paul.

    Spammay Blockay, Jul 9, 2003