    The log file says "unexpected signal : 11 at PC....."

    thanks,

    , Nov 18, 2005

  2. On 18 Nov 2005 11:23:31 -0800, wrote:
    > The log file says "unexpected signal : 11 at PC....."

    Do you have any native code in your application?

    /gordon

    Gordon Beaton, Nov 19, 2005

    As a matter of fact I do. Is this a JNI error? How can you tell?

    thanks,

    , Nov 21, 2005
  4. On 21 Nov 2005 10:32:06 -0800, wrote:
    > As a matter of fact I do. Is this a JNI error? How can you tell?

    Segmentation fault (signal 11) can only be caused by native code, i.e.
    the JVM itself or one of its native libraries, or your own native
    code. My money's on the latter.

    /gordon

    Gordon Beaton, Nov 22, 2005