    Studio?

    Brennan Stehling
    http://brennan.offwhite.net/blog/
    Brennan Stehling, Sep 26, 2006

  2. That is a manual process. I am talking about automatic discovery. How can
    I get Visual Studio to scan the referenced assembly and add the found
    controls to the toolbox? It works when you have the source solution for the
    server control, but it should work without the source project.

    In the AssemblyInfo I can set the TagPrefix attribute and then add
    references to it in the Web.config in the controls and assemblies elements,
    but doing not automatically add the controls to the toolbox. How can that
    be done?

    Brennan Stehling, Sep 28, 2006

  3. I agree.

    It seems that Visual Studio has partial support for it but never fully
    implemented it.

    Brennan Stehling, Sep 28, 2006