How do you do a Web ControlDesigner?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by inetmug, Feb 14, 2005.

  1. inetmug

    inetmug Guest

    inetmug, Feb 14, 2005

  2. inetmug

    inetmug Guest

    THE ANSWER IS:::

    When you are writing an Add-In for Visual Studio .NET you have a complete
    object model for accessing all the functions provided by Visual Studio. The
    object model for the development environment is called DTE (Design Time
    Environment) and currently only available through COM-Interop (add a
    reference to the COM type library "Microsoft Development Environment 7.0").

    inetmug, Feb 15, 2005