how do you do form colours?!

WeeNeR

I feel the same, I care more about my site looking professional than thick
visitors...

I know <input type=text name="visitormail"style="background-color: #3399FF"
size="40"> will set the background colour of a form object I know need to do
the font colour any ideas?

WeeNeR

Nicolai P. Zwar

rf said:
That site would be one of the worst pages you could try to emulate. Form
elements need to look like standard form elements, otherwise you viewers
will not recognize them as form elements.

I think you are greatly underestimating many users; it's not as if all
of them are complete idiots. It's perfectly legitimate to change the
standard form elements such as buttons or text fields to blend in
smoothly with the design of your site, provided of course they are still
recognizable as such. The form at the provided page is clearly
recognizable as a form, and if there are users out there not smart
enough to recognize it as a form just because the elements are not the
standard boring gray buttons, I might not want them at my webpage in the
first place.