    Thanx for any help
    WeeNeR

    ---

    WeeNeR, Jul 31, 2003

  2. WeeNeR wrote:
    > I'm trying to make my form look like this
    > http://www.ween.co.uk/~mafiamod/contact.shtml (I need to change the
    > text box and button colour) I also don't really want to use CSS
    > mainly because I haven't before

    That sounds like "I'm trying to build a house, but I don't want to use
    bricks and morter because I haven't before."

    Use CSS - you'll be glad you did.

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com

    William Tasso, Jul 31, 2003

  3. WeeNeR

    WeeNeR Guest

    I feel the same, I care more about my site looking professional than thick
    visitors...

    I know <input type=text name="visitormail"style="background-color: #3399FF"
    size="40"> will set the background colour of a form object I know need to do
    the font colour any ideas?

    WeeNeR

    "Nicolai P. Zwar" <> wrote in message
    > rf wrote:
    > > "WeeNeR" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Hi all,
    > >>
    > >>I'm trying to make my form look like this
    > >>http://www.ween.co.uk/~mafiamod/contact.shtml

    > > That site would be one of the worst pages you could try to emulate. Form
    > > elements need to look like standard form elements, otherwise you viewers
    > > will not recognize them as form elements.

    > I think you are greatly underestimating many users; it's not as if all
    > of them are complete idiots. It's perfectly legitimate to change the
    > standard form elements such as buttons or text fields to blend in
    > smoothly with the design of your site, provided of course they are still
    > recognizable as such. The form at the provided page is clearly
    > recognizable as a form, and if there are users out there not smart
    > enough to recognize it as a form just because the elements are not the
    > standard boring gray buttons, I might not want them at my webpage in the
    > first place.
    >
    > --
    > Nicolai Zwar
    > http://www.nicolaizwar.com
    > (we're late, we know, and we're still closed)

    ---

    WeeNeR, Jul 31, 2003

    Nicolai P. Zwar, Aug 1, 2003