    error message -- and the encryption does not work.

    Has anyone gotten this to work? Thanks.

    </joel>

    Joel Wilson, May 16, 2008

  2. Joel Wilson

    Joy Guest

    Hi Joel,
    Please go to the following article and execute the orderly steps listed there:

    http://channel9.msdn.com/wiki/defau...onfigurationSectionsUsingRsaInAspNet20?diff=y

    If then also the problem persists then do report it here. My initial
    impression is that the Key Contianers might be missing, however i could be
    wrong, so please report back.

    regards,
    Joy

    Joy, May 27, 2008