how do you expose pylons c variables to javascript functions

sqad

Hi,

I am making a javascript call to google maps to get the geocodes of an
address. Ok, so its trivial to get the latitude/longitude, but now I
want to pass that data via the Pylons MVC framework so that my
controllers have access to them.

I could get the lat/long by instead going through HTTP via a
webservice call, but new problem comes up - how do I now hand off the
c variables to the javascript function.

Appreciate any help.