    Thanks,
    Marvin
    , Jun 17, 2008

  2. Well, you could bind the gridview to a datasource that is filtered as
    needed.

    However, to me, a simpler way would be to respond to the link click and then
    simply create a datasource however is easiest for you and then
    programmatically assign the data source to the GridView's DataSource
    property, and call the DataBind method.

    --
    Jonathan Wood
    SoftCircuits Programming