How do you not include the trackback URL when using RSS/Maker?

Patrick Lajeunesse

I want to make feeds using RSS/Maker, but I don't want the trackback to
madskills.com. I can't figure out a parameter to turn it off.

Sample code:

require 'rss/maker'
rss_content = RSS::Maker.make("2.0") do |m|
m.channel.link = "http://www.example.com"
m.channel.title = "Test"
m.channel.description = "Test"
end
puts rss_content

Results in:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/">
<channel>
<title>Test</title>
<link>http://www.example.com</link>
<description>Test</description>
</channel>
</rss>

I guess I could just remove it from rss_content before I write the file, but
it seems silly that I'd have to do that. This is 1.8.6.

Thanks,

Patrick