How do you print an Adobe document with multiple pages in C#

Dave

I’ve hard coded a file path for just one file, filled some fields with
data and am trying to print the document without using the print dialog
box. Needless to say, I am not having much luck! I see so many ways to
do it using VB on-line, but C# is limited to say the least or I'm just
not looking in the right places.

If the pdf document contained only one page, this would not be a
problem, but they contain anywhere from 1 to 20 pages.

Best regards,

Dave