how do you return to the previous page on cross page postback?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Based on what you are doing in other threads, you should wait to move
forward to the next page until validation is complete (equals true). I also
mention Panels and multipage controls in another thread.

YankeeImperialistDog

thanks for replying.

I'm going to use server transfer. My real need was to reference an object in
the previous page rather than hitting the db again for the just saved child
objects. I thought of serializing the object and saving in session or saving
a serialized object to the db (see:
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/20020929.asp) and recalling it, but the
same hold true here and on all previous; I’d have to reload or de-serialize
about 15 business objects, re-executing a lot of code.

I never liked server transfer, but in this case it's perfect.