    anybody know how I can stop the Visual Studio.NET IDE from
    reformatting my HTML?

    Thank You

    Chris Lane, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Chris Lane

    Oliver Guest

    You can *reduce* the amount of reformatting:

    Tool > Options > Text Editor > HTML/XML > Format then uncheck the boxes in
    the upper area.

    The only way to *stop* from reformatting is to not use the editor.

    Make sure MS knows how you feel by sending a request regarding the next
    versions of VS.NET:

    ?subject=VS.NET

    Oliver, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Chris Lane

    Chris Lane Guest

    Thanks, One Problem though when I did this it wiped out
    over half of the page.

    Chris Lane, Nov 17, 2003
  4. Chris Lane

    Chris Lane Guest

    Hmm, Maybe it did that cause I was in the HTML View,
    anyway I closed the form and reopened it to get it back
    from my last save.
    Thanks again and I will be emailing them.

    Chris Lane, Nov 17, 2003