    http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=46061csldl

    Many thanks,

    Roi
    RLC, Jan 31, 2012

  2. RLC

    Lew Guest

    RLC wrote:
    > I am conducting research on the effects source code quality
    > measurements have on developers’ general motivation and well-being.
    >
    > If you write code for a living, please give us just a few minutes of
    > your time and respond to this questionnaire.
    >
    > httï½://ï½—ï½—ï½—.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=46061csldl

    I appreciate that you maintain anonymity. It looks like a responsible site.

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.
    Lew, Feb 1, 2012

  3. RLC

    RLC Guest

    On Feb 1, 3:32 am, Lew <> wrote:
    > RLC wrote:
    > > I am conducting research on the effects source code quality
    > > measurements have on developers’ general motivation and well-being.

    > > If you write code for a living, please give us just a few minutes of
    > > your time and respond to this questionnaire.

    > > httï½://ï½—ï½—ï½—.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=46061csldl

    > I appreciate that you maintain anonymity. It looks like a responsible site.
    >
    > --
    > Lew
    > Honi soit qui mal y pense.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cf/Friz.jpg

    Hi,
    indeed I do (and bound by ethical guidelines from the University of
    Liverpool). The questionnaire explicitly asks not to enter identifying
    information.

    Thanks,

    Roi
    RLC, Feb 1, 2012
  4. On 01/31/2012 08:58 PM, RLC wrote:

    > I am conducting research on the effects source code quality
    > measurements have on developers’ general motivation and well-being.
    >
    > If you write code for a living, please give us just a few minutes of
    > your time and respond to this questionnaire.

    Are you interesting to discuss the topic of automated measurement of
    code quality?

    Kind regards

    robert
    Robert Klemme, Feb 3, 2012
  5. RLC wrote:
    > indeed I do (and bound by ethical guidelines from the University of
    > Liverpool). The questionnaire explicitly asks not to enter identifying
    > information.

    Well, it would have been nice if you had included some introduction,
    along the lines of "Hi, my name is ..., and for my ... thesis at
    the ... I'm doing a survey ...", and a reference to your faculty's
    and/or project's web site, in your first post. Ppeople are much more
    likely to respond if they know for what and to whom.

    --

    "I'm a doctor, not a mechanic." Dr Leonard McCoy <>
    "I'm a mechanic, not a doctor." Volker Borchert <>
    Volker Borchert, Feb 4, 2012
  6. RLC

    RLC Guest

    Hi,
    My name is Roi Lustik-Cohen and I'm conducting a survey as part of
    my Information Systems Management Msc with the University of
    Liverpool. My dissertation investigates the effects of measuring code
    quality on developers' motivation and well -being. Your help is very
    much appreciated.

    Regards,

    Roi
    RLC, Feb 5, 2012
  7. RLC

    RLC Guest

    Group members,

    The survey will close by the 10th of March - if you have not done so
    already please give us a few minutes of your time.

    Thank you
    RLC, Mar 1, 2012