How does company culture affect you?

bruce_taylor

Please forgive me if this is a little off topic, but I'm trying to
reach a population of active programmers and this newsgroup is an
popular gathering place.

I am conducting research on the relationship between some components of

organizational culture and the productivity of individual programmers,
development teams, and software companies. If you would be willing to
take 5 minutes to answer a few questions, you would help me very much
and win my undying gratitude.

This is NOT a stealth marketing campaign or a recruiting troll. Your
data is collected completely anonymously and will be reported only as
aggregate statistics.

If you're willing to take the survey, please go to this URL:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=596961324075&c=5

In any case, I thank you for your time and attention

Bruce