    Pradeep Guest

    Guys i do not understand this associativity stuff at all. Can anyone
    tell me how this works. Pls.

    Pradeep, Jun 16, 2011

  2. Pradeep <> wrote:
    > Guys i do not understand this associativity stuff at all. Can anyone
    > tell me how this works. Pls.

    Giving a bit more context could perhaps help us understanding what
    exactly you are referring to.

    Juha Nieminen, Jun 16, 2011

  3. On 6/16/2011 12:47 PM, Pradeep wrote:
    > Guys i do not understand this associativity stuff at all. Can anyone
    > tell me how this works. Pls.

    One object is associated with another object when it a pointer or a
    reference to one of them is known (usually as a data member) to the other.

    What exactly don't you understand? Where do you get your information on
    "this associativity stuff"?

    Victor Bazarov, Jun 16, 2011
  4. Pradeep

    Puppet_Sock Guest

    On Jun 16, 12:47 pm, Pradeep <> wrote:
    > Guys i do not understand this associativity stuff at all. Can anyone
    > tell me how this works. Pls.

    There are several possible meanings of "associativity"
    that could apply in C++. Could you give more context?
    Socks

    Puppet_Sock, Jun 17, 2011