How far div is from top of window

afrinspray

I have a div inside a table cell, which is about half-way down the
page. Is there a javascript property that returns the offset between
the div and the top of the page? I tried a few different things from a
google search with no success.

Thanks,
Mike

pegasusflightresources

afrinspray said:
I have a div inside a table cell, which is about half-way down the
page. Is there a javascript property that returns the offset between
the div and the top of the page? I tried a few different things from a
google search with no success.

Thanks,
Mike

Dear sir,
Do you have the page with a relative positioning, or absolute. In the
case of absolute, you would know this right away by accessing the top
attribute of the div. Otherwise, I do not know how.

I have the honor to remain your most humble and Ob't Sv't in our war
against the King.