    google search with no success.

    Thanks,
    Mike
    afrinspray, Jul 7, 2006

  2. afrinspray

    afrinspray Guest

    afrinspray, Jul 7, 2006

  3. afrinspray

    Matt Kruse Guest

    Matt Kruse, Jul 7, 2006
  4. afrinspray

    afrinspray Guest

    afrinspray, Jul 10, 2006
  5. afrinspray

    Guest

    afrinspray wrote:
    > I have a div inside a table cell, which is about half-way down the
    > page. Is there a javascript property that returns the offset between
    > the div and the top of the page? I tried a few different things from a
    > google search with no success.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mike

    Dear sir,
    Do you have the page with a relative positioning, or absolute. In the
    case of absolute, you would know this right away by accessing the top
    attribute of the div. Otherwise, I do not know how.

    I have the honor to remain your most humble and Ob't Sv't in our war
    against the King.

    --
    Patrick Reilly
    1st Coy.