    I would greatly appreciate anybody who could shed some light on this.

    Best regards,
    Yee
    YeeCN, Jun 15, 2005

  2. YeeCN

    bradley Guest

    When you say VB6 program, do you mean a COM dll library written in VB6 ? One
    option would be to port the library to VB.NET.

    bradley, Jun 15, 2005

  3. YeeCN

    YeeCN Guest

    Yes - COM dll.

    What do you mean by porting to VB.NET? Rewriting and recompiling the whole
    thing in VB.NET? That's not an option for now.

    What I am looking at is to build an alternate Web front end using the same
    COM backend objects.

    YeeCN, Jun 15, 2005