How hard is it to get into Yahoo!

rf

How hard is it to get into Yahoo!?

Hmmm. Thinks...

type in:

http://yahoo.com

Oh, you mean listed as part of their search engine? Why. Simply wait around
for a while admiring the links from other people to your site and you will
be listed forthwith on google.

Duende

While sitting in a puddle scribbled in the mud:
How hard is it to get into Yahoo!?
Took me 2 days for one site. Top 3 - 20 for most common search words. same
for MSN. not in top 500 in google. It's a Tsunami related thingy.

Roy Schestowitz

Duende said:
While sitting in a puddle scribbled in the mud:

Took me 2 days for one site. Top 3 - 20 for most common search words. same
for MSN. not in top 500 in google. It's a Tsunami related thingy.

*sarcasm* Maybe it's related to the link I set up to Yahoo from my blog
hours ago (I hope my comment does not appear morbid in its context).