    (not at the same point).

    Is there a more "fluid" solution that will wrap the text into 2 columns
    automatically? Or is tables, or CSS the only way to go?

    Cirene, Aug 6, 2008

  2. Cirene

    darrel Guest

    > Is there a more "fluid" solution that will wrap the text into 2 columns
    > automatically? Or is tables, or CSS the only way to go?

    CSS3 will support it, but who knows when browsers will.

    In the interim, you'd need to use javscript.

    In general, though, most folks agree that reflowing text into multiple
    columns isn't very usable on the web.

    -Darrel

    darrel, Aug 6, 2008

  3. Cirene

    bruce barker Guest

    safari and lastest firefox support css column flow.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Aug 7, 2008