    project many compilers erros appear.
    so , if any o yours can help me, i will be very gratefull
    mi mail is
    CiberGhost, Nov 6, 2006

  2. CiberGhost

    Earl Purple Guest

    On Nov 6, 2:29 pm, "CiberGhost" <> wrote:
    > hay people, im cuban boy, i don't speak english so well..sorry.
    > The question is, i have a project that i download from sourceforge the
    > name is easysoap++
    > i need to integrate de source code of this project to another project
    > that needs connect to a remote webservice, and im using vc8.0, the
    > project compiles very well in vc7 but when im trying to compile the
    > project many compilers erros appear.
    > so , if any o yours can help me, i will be very gratefull
    > mi mail is

    We won't answer questions about compiler specifics here but if you show
    us what code won't compile we might be able to explain why it is
    non-standard
    and therefore why a compliant c++ compiler might not compile it.
    Earl Purple, Nov 6, 2006

  3. u can post the errors that u are seeing. that can help me a bit.

    thanks
    ravinder thakur

    ravinder thakur, Nov 6, 2006
  4. CiberGhost

    CiberGhost Guest

    All the errors look like this... but my doubt is ... if this code
    compiles with vc7 why don't compiles with vc8..
    If you have a time pleas look the project the adress is
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/easysoap/

    Error 3 error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier
    'm_index'
    Error 4 error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++
    does not support default-int

    class ForwardHashMapIterator{private:
    const SOAPHashMap *m_map;
    Elements::Iterator m_index;//the error appear here
    HashElement *m_he;

    Error 6 error C2226: syntax error : unexpected type
    'EasySoap::SOAPHashMap<K,I,H,E>'

    ForwardHashMapIterator(const SOAPHashMap *map, Elements::Iterator
    index): m_map(map), m_index(index), m_he(0){
    if (m_map){
    // Find first bucket with an element
    while (m_index != m_map->m_elements.End() && !(m_he =
    *m_index))
    ++m_index;
    CiberGhost, Nov 6, 2006
  5. CiberGhost

    Earl Purple Guest

    class ForwardHashMapIterator
    {
    private:
    const SOAPHashMap *m_map;
    Elements::Iterator m_index;//the error appear here
    HashElement *m_he;
    };

    If Elements is a template with an unknown type (at this point) then it
    requires a typename thus

    typename Elements::Iterator

    It's difficult to tell without seeing the whole code.
    Earl Purple, Nov 6, 2006