    know..
    Thank you
    S.Hoa
    HS1, Jun 18, 2005

  2. HS1

    Richard Guest

    "HS1" <> wrote in message
    news:1119097081.363828@ftpsrv1...
    > Hello
    > I want to create a web

    It's already been created.

    > in that a visitor can view my video (MPEG). The web

    Oh, I see, you want to add a bit to the existing one.

    > will show a small screen with play button. If he clicks that button, he

    can
    > view the movie( of course, he may have to wait for the movie for

    download).
    > If you know where I can find document (or tool) for doing it, please let

    me

    Richard, Jun 18, 2005

  3. HS1 wrote:

    > Hello
    > I want to create a web in that a visitor can view my video (MPEG).

    That Web (World Wide Web) has been created in a way that serves certain
    operating systems unfairly. Please don't treat it this way when you "create
    your web".

    > The web
    > will show a small screen with play button. If he clicks that button, he
    > can view the movie( of course, he may have to wait for the movie for
    > download). If you know where I can find document (or tool) for doing it,
    > please let me know..
    > Thank you
    > S.Hoa

    Have a look at the following:

    http://www.streamalot.com/embed.shtml

    Please stick to the latter which will (potentially) work on all platforms.

    Hope it helps,

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz
    http://Schestowitz.com
    Roy Schestowitz, Jun 18, 2005
  4. HS1

    Spartanicus Guest

    http://www.spartanicus.utvinternet.ie/embed.htm#audiovideo

    --
    Spartanicus
    Spartanicus, Jun 18, 2005
  5. HS1

    shoa Guest

    Thank you for all help

    What I really want is that in my webpage, there is a small screen so that
    visitors can view my video clip. By uing this way, I can display some more
    text in this web. I do not want to view the video in whole screen as using
    Window Media Player.

    Thanks

    shoa, Jun 19, 2005
  6. HS1

    dorayme Guest

    > From: "Richard" <@invalid.com>
    >> Hello
    >> I want to create a web

    > It's already been created.

    He means a website page

    >> in that a visitor can view my video (MPEG). The web

    > Oh, I see, you want to add a bit to the existing one.

    Oh, I see that you really knew this all along. Thought you would be
    sarcastic to a newbie whose first language might not be English eh?
    Charming!

    dorayme
    dorayme, Jun 19, 2005
  7. HS1