How I capture in Javascript a template:Footer ?????

Saulo

Hi,

Well...I have a function in javascrit that capture the
keys or event that a user to do...

How I do to capture a control in the Datagrid ItemTemplate
it's a Footer into the Template ???

I'd like of force a event in javascript into the code-
behind like :

document.btnfind.click();

But btnfind is a item into Footer datagrid, how I capture
this control ???

regards,

Saulo.

Ps. Sorry my english I am brazilian and i begin a study
this language...

Justin Dutoit

Show us the whole thing. Better still, upload the page and give us a URL.

Justin