    freelancer from the United States. I'm the owner of a web called
    FreelanceVote.com and I do freelance work for a living. If anyone has
    any questions you're more than welcome to send me a message anytime.
    FreelanceVote.com, Aug 7, 2007

  2. On 2007-08-07, FreelanceVote.com wrote:
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Greg Davidson and I'm a
    > freelancer from the United States. I'm the owner of a web called
    > FreelanceVote.com and I do freelance work for a living. If anyone has
    > any questions you're more than welcome to send me a message anytime.

    Why are you multi-posting?

    Author:
    Chris F.A. Johnson, Aug 7, 2007

  3. FreelanceVote.com

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 07 Aug 2007 17:29:22 GMT
    FreelanceVote.com scribed:

    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Greg Davidson and I'm a
    > freelancer from the United States. I'm the owner of a web called
    > FreelanceVote.com and I do freelance work for a living. If anyone has
    > any questions you're more than welcome to send me a message anytime.

    I've always wanted to know when the Upials came from Mars and first
    colonized Australia. Well, whenever it was, I'll bet they'd be pretty damn
    surprised at the way things turned out. I could tell you stories...

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Aug 7, 2007