    i saw in may cases.
    thanks & regards.
    waiting
    khan, Aug 14, 2004

  2. khan

    Sam Hughes Guest

    (khan) wrote in
    news::

    > Hi all fellows,
    >

    > i visited many foru,
    > peoples post e-books links.
    >
    > how they get , that , download links,
    > i mean a book published and the got the download link.
    > how,
    > plz inform
    > O'Reilly & Associates Learning PHP 5
    > http://chuchito.port5.com/O'Reilly%20&%20Associates%20Learning%20PHP%
    > 205.zip
    >
    > how this man got this address , who post this book download link in
    > a forum ?
    >
    > and specially what is the mean of % or @ in download links.
    > i saw in may cases.
    > thanks & regards.
    > waiting

    I am guessing that you want a Web host. One host with a decent free
    service is www.portland.co.uk. Look on the Web site; somewhere there
    it lets you sign up.

    The % in URLs is an escape code, followed by a two-digit hexadecimal
    number. %20 stands for ASCII character 32 (decimal), which is a space.
    Spaces are not allowed in URLs, which is why %20 is used.

    --
    How to make it so visitors can't resize your fonts:
    <http://www.rpi.edu/~hughes/www/wise_guy/unresizable_text.html>
    Sam Hughes, Aug 15, 2004