How Java Web Start JNLP Codebase parm specify a local file system?

cubes

We have a Java application normally invoked using Java Web Start from a
WebSphere Application Server's WAR file via a servlet. We want the
application to also run on a remote, non-network connected PC. We
would like to extract the set of JARs from the WAR file and put these
on to a remote Windows PC's local file system. Is it possible to
configure the codebase parameter in a jnlp file to point to the folder
in which the JAR files reside to start the application?