    Hi everybody, i have a master page and with tree buttons, how configure
    the buttons to load pages dinamically in wichone pages.

    Regards,

    Kojikabutosv, Aug 13, 2008

  2. Kojikabutosv

    Kojikabutosv Guest

    thanks Mark, I am sorry my English, try to explain, in a Master Page he
    simulated a toolbar that Master Page he created three new pages that are
    inherited from the Master Page, but each button these pages will link
    different, how I can program the buttons so that the links are
    different, some light to help me.

    Greetings

    Kojikabutosv, Aug 13, 2008