    should i do?

    Thanks.
    Neil.

    Neil, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Neil

    Raterus Guest

    You can't, once authenticated always authenticated with that authentication type. What you could do is instead of <identity impersonate="true">, set that to false, and then just impersonate with code when you want to, perhaps make a forms based application to simulate logging in/out. But this is really impractical when working with windows authentication, these applications are usually located on the intranet, and there is really no need to log in/out of them.

    --Michael

    Raterus, Aug 19, 2004