How long?

Whitecrest

You mean.
Cyberspace can be kinda like a black hole. Stuff gets sucked in and
never to ber seen again.

Actually I believe I was par-taking that evening.....

Bill Clark

Whitecrest said:
Hey, how long has everyone been a regular here? I have been here for a
little over 2 years now (first as rmpii, now Whitecrest)

Somewhere around 4 years... I don't post much cause what I have to say is
usually preempted by somebody more eloquent than I... Basically I use the
newsgroup to absorb ideas and info...

Nicolai P. Zwar

nice.guy.nige said:
While the city slept, Hywel Jenkins <[email protected]> feverishly
typed:

Top posting bastard! ;-)

My earliest appearance on a.h seems to be Feb 2001. Thought I'd been here
longer than that... There are posts to other groups dating back to 2000,
back when I had a 10 line sig! (ooh, the shame!)

Cheers,
Nige