How make a query in terms of File Index value in Inderx Server

savvy

I'm writing a Search Query in Index Server SQL language.
but not able to get the index value of any document in the Index
Server. As this code

strQuery = "Select Filename,PATH from Scope() where
FREETEXT('" +strsearchstrings+ "')";
string connstring = "Provider=MSIDXS.1;Integrated Security
..='';Data Source="+strCatalog;

as shown in the example above i want make a query in in terms of Index
of the doc file stored in the Index Server.Is it possible? I tried but
its not working out I dont know where the problem is. Can anyone help
me in this please
strQuery = "Select FileIndex,Filename,PATH from Scope()
where FileIndex='" +intdatagriddatakeys+ "'";

Thanks in Advance