How make webservice run locally in asp.net 2.0

andy

Hi , i have the same error but this does not relate to what fernando
says as other pages work ok in my app.

So ive reached the part of my project where i need now to upgrade .net
1.1 webservices into 2.0.
The project (running locally) compiles no probs.
At this point i used the Publish web component to transfer the files to

my local webserver (http://localhost....)
Publish seems to work really well, am really impressed.

But then i go to navigate to my webservice to test it. But the server
page just tells me my favourite error : "The page cannot be found"
So i googled around a bit, and of course, i need to upgrade IIS
application from 1.1 to 2.0, did this no probs.

But still the same error. I cant get .net to recognise there are
webservices built in .net 2.0 on the local machine. Im defo running IIS

in 2.0.
Im sure its something to do with aspnet user account, but am unsure
where and what security settings to check..... any ideas ???

Thanks again for help !!!

Andy
ps i put the webservices in the app_code path is this ok ?