[HOW? ] Managing custom web app by MMC.

TK

Hi,
I have an ASP.NET web application as a packaged product. Currently it has
some command line tools to setup/configur its own parameters and change
IIS/web.config settings automatically.
Now I want the administration tools to be pretty cool and nicely integrated
to the Windows Server's standard administration tool such as Management
Console (MMC).
I looked into the MSDN document closer to the "WMI" keywords, but couldn't
understand relationship between WMI and MMC.

Can you please point me to some documents relating on MMC and ASP.NET
application?
best regards,
TK