    then having a seperate reference for each. as i have 17 classes

    Cheers,
    Craig
    Craig G, Dec 6, 2004

  2. Craig G

    Scott M. Guest

    An .asmx isn't a page at all. It is file type that contains special classes
    that can be called over http from a different machine (a web service).

    You may have more than one class per .asmx page if you like, but it makes
    sense that the classes be related in some way.

    Scott M., Dec 6, 2004

  3. Craig G

    Craig G Guest

    i found that if i put another class in the asmx then it wouldnt pick it up
    when i then reference it in my project. it would only pick up the one class

    Craig G, Dec 6, 2004
  4. Craig G

    Scott M. Guest

    Yes, you are right...It seems that while VS.NET will allow you to put 2
    classes in one .asmx, only one is actually visible.

    Scott M., Dec 6, 2004