    After this operations i just multiplicate of 477204 (for each pixel) and then i have all RAM in bits. could you help me to canculate all RAM?

    May generaly i don't need so much RAM, maybe i use not correct strategy?

    than you

    ontos, May 23, 2007

  2. ontos

    ontos

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Messages:
    12
    Hallo over again,
    maybe you don't understanded my question...
    So, i try to explain again, and then maybe you can same suggest.
    Convolution compound of multiplication and addition. So, in VHDL i use just adders. For each pixels of the image (800x600 pixels) after multiplication and addtion operations i need most 25 bits adder. () as 25 bist adder compose of 294 logic gates, convolution operation need 138.240.006 gates (295x800x600).
    All intermediate counts i can save in the memory. It's goot thought?

    For examle:
    1111 x 1111:
    + 1111
    + 11110
    + 111100
    1111000
    ------
    11100001

    For every addition operation (the are 3) intermediate results i save in memory (1111+11110=101101) 101101 i save, then i take 101101 and add with 111100 and so on. Like inputs ant outputs for 25 bits adder i just use adders of memory.

    I could use more adders (without saving all intermediate operation), but FPGA have not enough of logic cells.
    For this project i plan ahead use this FPGA Board:
    http://www.xilinx.com/xlnx/xebiz/designResources/ip_product_details.jsp?key=HW-V5-ML505-UNI-G

    ontos, May 28, 2007