How many of you work totally online?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Half Dolla 2003, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. I'm just curious as to how many of you make the internet your primary income,
    and what it is you do?
    Half Dolla 2003, Jul 17, 2003

  2. On 17 Jul 2003 16:30:36 GMT, (Half Dolla 2003)
    wrote:

    >I'm just curious as to how many of you make the internet your primary income,
    >and what it is you do?

    I am a webmaster, 80% of my income comes from web development the rest
    comes from the same employer for labour market information research &
    support.
    Titus A Ducksass, Jul 18, 2003

  3. Half Dolla 2003

    Dispatcher Guest

    wrote:

    >I'm just curious as to how many of you make the internet your primary income,
    >and what it is you do?

    I own and run a small company in the Canadian Oilfield Service
    Industry. At this point we supply dispatching services for
    crews/equipment/tools to oilwells primarily in North America, but in
    some instances to international locations.

    We service projects in Mexico, Yemen, India, Columbia, and Argetina at
    the moment. With the scope so large, we do100% of our work on the web.
    Our database includes everything from invoicing, dispatch, to GPS and
    all reporting functions. Some was built from the ground up some was
    purchased.

    We have been in business for 7 years, and before the web this was
    practically impossible, without a mountain of paperwork...yuch!

    Regards
    Dispatcher
    Dispatcher, Jul 18, 2003
  4. (Half Dolla 2003) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I'm just curious as to how many of you make the internet your primary income,
    > and what it is you do?

    I consult on workflow methods, train users on office production
    software, program data a text management solutions, develop coursware,
    and write online documentation and EPSS (Electronic Productivity
    Support Systems) -- all from the Wisconsin NorthWoods via internet.

    ---- jerry
    Georgie Porgie puddin' pie,
    Went and told a little lie.
    Now his buddies take the blame,
    'Cuz Georgie Porgie names the game.
    Jerry Muelver, Jul 19, 2003

  5. > (Half Dolla 2003) wrote in message

    > > I'm just curious as to how many of you make the internet your primary

    income,
    > > and what it is you do?

    During the day, I manage the entire website and E-Commerce efforts for a
    66,000+ member national credit union whose sponsor is a US Gov't agency.

    --
    Karl Core

    Charles Sweeney says my sig is fine as it is.
    EightNineThree, Jul 19, 2003
  6. Half Dolla 2003

    Dispatcher Guest

    On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 02:09:18 +0100, "William Tasso" <>
    wrote:

    >Dispatcher wrote:
    >> ... primarily in North America, but in
    >> some instances to international locations.

    >which location is international - just curious

    I am based in Canada...everything else is international.
    Dispatcher, Jul 19, 2003