How many people are using Ruby?

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Paul Klipp, Mar 11, 2009.

  1. Paul Klipp

    Paul Klipp Guest

    I enjoyed the Linux Counter (http://counter.li.org/) in the early days of
    Linux adoption and so when we had some free time, one of my team tossed
    together a little app for registering and counting Ruby users.

    It's at http://www.rubyusers.com

    If you think it's a good idea, please sign up. Or you could just do it for
    the link back to your homepage, cv or blog.

    If you think it's a bad idea, then I'm really sorry to have bothered you.

    All the best,

    Paul

    Paul Klipp, Certified Scrum Practitioner
    Lunar Logic Polska
    Agile Ruby Experts

    http://www.lunarlogicpolska.com/portfolio

    Do you use Ruby? Get counted!
    http://www.rubyusers.com/

    Paul Klipp, Mar 11, 2009

  2. Paul Klipp wrote:
    > I enjoyed the Linux Counter (http://counter.li.org/) in the early days of
    > Linux adoption and so when we had some free time, one of my team tossed
    > together a little app for registering and counting Ruby users.
    >
    > It's at http://www.rubyusers.com
    >
    > If you think it's a good idea, please sign up. Or you could just do it for
    > the link back to your homepage, cv or blog.
    >
    > If you think it's a bad idea, then I'm really sorry to have bothered you.
    >
    > All the best,
    >
    > Paul

    > Paul Klipp, Certified Scrum Practitioner
    > Lunar Logic Polska
    > Agile Ruby Experts
    >
    > http://www.lunarlogicpolska.com/portfolio
    >
    > Do you use Ruby? Get counted!
    > http://www.rubyusers.com/

    I joined mainly because of the :) in the site title.

    -Justin

    Justin Collins, Mar 11, 2009

    On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Justin Collins <>wrote:

    > I joined mainly because of the :) in the site title.

    I joined because of the elephants with golden tusks and big eyes :)

    Yaser Sulaiman, Mar 11, 2009
  4. Yaser Sulaiman wrote:
    > On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Justin Collins <>wrote:
    >
    >> I joined mainly because of the :) in the site title.
    >>

    > I joined because of the elephants with golden tusks and big eyes :)

    I didn't join because it said my email addresses didn't look like an
    email address. :(

    Joel VanderWerf, Mar 11, 2009
  5. Paul Klipp

    Paul Klipp Guest

    Wow! I'll tell the guy who developed it. I guess the validation is too
    strict. Sorry about that. We'll probably fix it tomorrow.

    He told me today that he's added gravitars and a few other enhancements,
    too. We'll get those launched soon.

    Best regards,

    My public calendar: http://www.jifflenow.com/grp/Paul_Klipp

    Paul Klipp, Mar 11, 2009