How many people do you know that uses a cellphone?

edmelker

How many people do you know that uses a cellphone?

Figure this one out!
How many people have a cellphone?
Let's say there are millions of them
How can i make money from this?
Simple, just put up an ad on every phone.
People click on your ad and see what you are selling.
If they want it, they buy it => Money in your bankaccount.

Is this simple or what?

Last month i made more then all of 2008 together.

Greatings,
Eddie M.

Nick Keighley

How many people do you know that uses a cellphone?

Figure this one out!
How many people have a cellphone?
Let's say there are millions of them
How can i make money from this?
Simple, just put up an ad on every phone.
People click on your ad and see what you are selling.
If they want it, they buy it => Money in your bankaccount.

It's at times like this I am tempted to reconsider my position on
Capital Punishment and Torture. There must be a circle of hell filled
with entire mountains of Bright Pink Pork Product, under which people
like edmelken sweat away eternity.