    DataTables required for all the forms or should I create one strongly
    typed dataset per web form that includes only the DataTables required
    by that specific form?

    Artificer, Oct 11, 2006

  2. Artificer

    sloan Guest

    I usually create 1 DataSet per "business problem" or "display needed".

    Sometimes you can reuse a few, but usually you write in a 1 per scenario.

    See
    http://sholliday.spaces.live.com/?_...ogview&_c=blogpart&partqs=amonth=5&ayear=2006

    and/or
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnbda/html/BOAGag.asp
    "Deploying Business Entities"

    on which assembly to keep DataSets in, if you're interested in N tier
    development.

    sloan, Oct 11, 2006