How much asp consultant charge?

Matrix

How much asp consultant charge as of today for task by task basis work? The
empoyer in boston area. thanks in advance.

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

I would guess between $50 - $200 / hour. Depends on the background, whether
the consultant has to commute into the city or can telecommute, etc.

This really isn't the place, though. You might scan through contracting
offers on sites like elance, monster, etc.

Hal Rosser

Matrix said:
How much asp consultant charge as of today for task by task basis work? The
empoyer in boston area. thanks in advance.

$200/ hour + collection costs + expenses + travel
oh - Boston ? $500/hr in advance.

Roland Hall

in message
:
: : > How much asp consultant charge as of today for task by task basis work?
: The
: > empoyer in boston area. thanks in advance.
:
: $200/ hour + collection costs + expenses + travel
: oh - Boston ? $500/hr in advance.

....for telecommuting. More if you actually have to visit.

Roland Hall

:
: : > Someone smoked their lunch, for sure.
: >
: no, but I could smoke a dozen cigarettes right now - its been since Dec 1
so
: far

If you're referring to quitting smoking, congratulations. It is one of the
best decisions you can make for your health. I stopped 18 years ago.

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */