how much data can you pump into longblob from textarea?

carlynor

Do you think one feels more confident posting, when posting behind
domains you don't own or should be using? The provision behind the
annoyance law is posting where your identity can't be clearly
identified. If you create layers of electronic subterfuge you do not
indemnify yourself from legal or criminal actions in your country of
origon. Hiding makes you feel like you can say things you wouldn't
otherwise. You wouldn't walk into Starbucks and act this way to
patrons. There is no difference in the eyes of the law here. One day
you will be using lots of video - more connection. Beware - you might
reconsider your conduct in this group.

I won't go line item by line item about your laundry list of facts sir,
but they are wrong or not-very well through thru, or pre-judge based on
limited information and insight. You seem to be supporting a mindset
in here that it's okay to harass people and hide. Such actions cause
harm and damage to companies, such as cd.com who would have to deal
with this issue too. Taken together that makes it very inflammatory
and foolish. Even if you are not in the USA, why would you break laws
in other countries? Because you and others continue to post in this
manner on this thread -- you make the conditions increasingly difficult
for me to get legitimate responses. I have basically pleaded multiple
times for you to stop inserting yourself into my communications with
profanity and inflamatory statements. If anyone else from this thread
who is harassing me continues to do so, either in this thread or seeks
out new ones I might post then it will be considered harassment and
treated that way...

Jonathan N. Little

dorayme said:
A couple of things about this Jonathan: he is a silly silly billy
to think that you would harass anyone and if he continues to say
these things I will have to deal with him in a most severe manner.

The second thing is ... well... er... just a small thing really I
suppose... hate to mention it... and i don't want to add to the
temperature here ... BUT YOU KNOW HOW SENSITIVE I AM ABOUT MY
NAME! But I do understand that a little "y" in the scheme of
things is not that important.
Damn! My sincerest apologies! I know how to spell your name and make
great efforts to get it right, however in this case was just a typo.
Again sorry.

I was reluctant to add to this sorry thread which is now obviously not a
real request for help but a mere troll. The poor slob is still vying for
attention with a 'new' persona '(e-mail address removed)'. It is bad enough to
get tricked to trying advise someone who is helplessly dim or dense
but to be tripped up by someone of sinister intentions...well we don't
want to feed such creatures.

robert

<bullshit snipped>

another name change...you gotta love this moron. i'll have to change my
filter not only to include plonked messages but those fitting his headers as
well.

| Such actions cause
| harm and damage to companies, such as cd.com who would have to deal
| with this issue too.

hey troll...you're the one causing network solutions and cd.com grief. i
hope they sue you. if you were a big boy, you'd be able to handle yourself
professionaly or at least civily and not have to run to momma to tattle
tale...which is what your behavior amounts to.

| Even if you are not in the USA, why would you break laws
| in other countries?

ok, fascist! i'd break any law anywhere if i thought is were undue, unjust,
or ran a course severly opposed to my (or another's) basic liberties. but
you go ahead, simpleton...keep your head down and do what you're told. you'd
fit right in there with pre wwII germany.

| Because you and others continue to post in this
| manner on this thread -- you make the conditions increasingly difficult
| for me to get legitimate responses.

the first FUCKING response WAS LEGITIMATE...you just missed it because it's
obvious nature made you look stupid...a feat i'm sure is often
accomplished...which indicates it doesn't take much to arrive at said state
for you...looking stupid, that is.

| I have basically pleaded multiple
| times for you to stop inserting yourself into my communications with
| profanity and inflamatory statements.

big FUCKING, GODDAMN, CUNTLICKING deal! just put your head back in your ass
and walk away...check that...first, take you head out and look around at the
world you're missing out on...then put it back up your ass and walk away.

| If anyone else from this thread
| who is harassing me continues to do so, either in this thread or seeks
| out new ones I might post then it will be considered harassment and
| treated that way...

you're fucking harrassing everyone here. in fact, it's soooo important to
you that you keep changing your identity so that you *will* be harrassed
rather than ignored. you're stalking us!

*PLONK* (and headers are set for future shithead abatement via any name)

Jonathan N. Little

robert said:
<bullshit snipped>
<rant snipped>

Robert, take a couple of deep breathes here! You are giving him exactly
what he wants, attention! Ignore him and he will have to go back to his
primary method of self-amusement.

On a note to you, glad that stopped using some else's domain in your
anti-spam measure, but believe it or not you have picked another VALID
domain

http://kris.koehntopp.de/service/whois/index.html?host=nospam.com&find=Lookup+host!

If you feel you must put a bogus email address in your reply field why
not use something that *absolutely* cannot be valid like '(e-mail address removed)'.
'spam' is not a valid TLD so you will not be treading on someone else's
domain.

robert

| Robert, take a couple of deep breathes here! You are giving him exactly
| what he wants, attention! Ignore him and he will have to go back to his
| primary method of self-amusement.

maturbation i believe. believe me, i need no deep breaths...that would mean
he's gotten under my skin and i've dealt with enough trolls before to know
how important that is to them. i'm pretty lacksidaisical about the whole
thing. i know what's going on and have had whatever little amusement i could
out of it...now i'm done with him.

no rants...just gouding to see how rediculous the reply will be.

| On a note to you, glad that stopped using some else's domain in your
| anti-spam measure, but believe it or not you have picked another VALID
| domain

http://kris.koehntopp.de/service/whois/index.html?host=nospam.com&find=Lookup+host!

| If you feel you must put a bogus email address in your reply field why
| not use something that *absolutely* cannot be valid like '(e-mail address removed)'.
| 'spam' is not a valid TLD so you will not be treading on someone else's
| domain.

how's the ficticious tld now. ;^) snl theme. i used to use my real name and
email address back when news groups were just being formed, until spammers
and other abusers took advantage. other than the last sentence hinting at my
age, that's about as self-descriptive i ever get anywhere on the net.

l8r johnathan...keep 'em truck'n.

robert

| > how's the ficticious tld now.
|
| Why not just use "example.com" or .org or .net
| which is more-or-less reserved for the purpose?

i know the one i used won't work...plus, spammers know the example.com is a
fake too...yet they'll try and process no.spam-alama-ding-dong...at least
make them work for it or make them more likely to get caught via email
bounces.

| There used to be a page stating that, but at the moment it appears
| someone has allowed the domains to lapse.
|
| See:

<http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:oMLrRbSxI5MJ:www.example.com/+&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1>

tis true...spammers love having that info well maintained. ;^)

| -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

what about the annoying lawn gnomes or those rediculous caddys and
flamingos? i usually head straight for them!

l8r,

me

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

robert said:
|> how's the ficticious tld now.
| [Beauregard wrote:]
| Why not just use "example.com" or .org or .net
| which is more-or-less reserved for the purpose?

i know the one i used won't work...plus, spammers know the example.com
is a fake too...yet they'll try and process
no.spam-alama-ding-dong...at least make them work for it or make them
more likely to get caught via email bounces.

If the spammers *won't* process example.com, well, that's a good thing.
Keep the network traffic down to a dull roar, eh?

| -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

what about the annoying lawn gnomes or those rediculous caddys and
flamingos? i usually head straight for them!

I'd rather not hit anything. Upsets the direction of travel of the
motorcycle. [My neighbor has flamingos and this is in upstate New
York.]

robert

| If the spammers *won't* process example.com, well, that's a good thing.
| Keep the network traffic down to a dull roar, eh?

that's one way of looking at it. but if a gun is going to be fired either
way, i prefer to hear its report than to be hit with supression. odds are
better that the position is given away in the case of the former.

six-one-half-a-dozen-the-other...i wish they'd just knock it off. does
anyone actually do anything but delete what's sent anyway?

Jonathan N. Little

robert wrote:
how's the ficticious tld now. ;^) snl theme. i used to use my real name and
email address back when news groups were just being formed, until spammers
and other abusers took advantage. other than the last sentence hinting at my
age, that's about as self-descriptive i ever get anywhere on the net.

Works for me. I don't know, mine is and always has be real and been the
same since the mid-90's Spam filtering on my SeaMonkey works just fine
and I have not seen the need to obfuscate
l8r johnathan...keep 'em truck'n.

Must be slow, 18r?

robert

| robert wrote:
| > keep your head down and do what you're told. you'd
| > fit right in there with pre wwII germany.
|
| That's a Godwin, AICMFP!

lol.

btw, is it still lbs or should it be euros now?

frederick

robert said:
| robert wrote:
| > keep your head down and do what you're told. you'd
| > fit right in there with pre wwII germany.
|
| That's a Godwin, AICMFP!

lol.

btw, is it still lbs or should it be euros now?

The former should be kilos, but the latter should be pounds sterling.
:)

julierbriggs

Dave, longtext holds 875000 characters, mediumtext holds about 65000
characters; tinytext is 2048. Best, Julie

robert

lol...i said NO FEEDING the troll. ;^)

| Dave, longtext holds 875000 characters, mediumtext holds about 65000
| characters; tinytext is 2048. Best, Julie

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

robert said:
[spam]
six-one-half-a-dozen-the-other...i wish they'd just knock it off. does
anyone actually do anything but delete what's sent anyway?

If spam wasn't profitable, the spammers would find other hobbies. If
they send a million spams, and two people actually buy the widget, they
have made money.

Spam will continue until everyone on the planet refuses to buy from them
(or whatever it is they want you to do).

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
robert said:
[spam]
six-one-half-a-dozen-the-other...i wish they'd just knock it off. does
anyone actually do anything but delete what's sent anyway?

If spam wasn't profitable, the spammers would find other hobbies. If
they send a million spams, and two people actually buy the widget, they
have made money.

Spam will continue until everyone on the planet refuses to buy from them
(or whatever it is they want you to do).

I agree with this perfectly. NEVER buy from unsolicited advertisements no
matter what they are or how good the deal sounds. It will cost you in the
end (-double entendre noted.)

davemitc

Thank you. And thank you for keeping this area clean, safe and
super-happy. More people will rise up out of poverty like me. Be
well my special friends, Mr. Robert and "gang". Be well. And don't
stay up too late watching clockwork orange for ideas on how to drive
your life. You live much longer and happier because you won't get
funny health problems caused from brain disorders, stress and the like.
Goodbye scary people you don't want to find out who you are. Dave

davemitc

Dave, longtext holds 875000 characters, mediumtext holds about 65000
characters; tinytext is 2048. Best, Julie

Thank you - there needs to be more cool people like you! Can anyone
suggest any good books I can read up on? Please let me know. Also do
you support the notion of not having any bad language on the internets?
Have a great day!!!

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, (e-mail address removed) vouchsafed:
Thank you. And thank you for keeping this area clean, safe and
super-happy. More people will rise up out of poverty like me. Be
well my special friends, Mr. Robert and "gang". Be well. And don't
stay up too late watching clockwork orange for ideas on how to drive
your life. You live much longer and happier because you won't get
funny health problems caused from brain disorders, stress and the like.
Goodbye scary people you don't want to find out who you are. Dave

'Bye, Scary Dave. It's been fun, but don't let the proverbial door hit you
in the proverbial doopah on your way back to Elysium. If nothing else, you
have elevated all of mankind in my eyes (although, unfortunately, it was by
providing a new nadir.)