how much data can you pump into longblob from textarea?

davemitc

Dear Neredbojias. I love you and will miss this experience to battle
it out with Usenet bouncers from Oceania, who have positioned
themselves at the door to knowledge they retain within themselves, and
act like weird characters you would find in old 1980 text adventure
games. Have phun.

Jonathan N. Little

Thank you - there needs to be more cool people like you! Can anyone
suggest any good books I can read up on? Please let me know. Also do
you support the notion of not having any bad language on the internets?
Have a great day!!!

And you think you are fooling whom?

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, (e-mail address removed) vouchsafed:
Dear Neredbojias. I love you and will miss this experience to battle
it out with Usenet bouncers from Oceania, who have positioned
themselves at the door to knowledge they retain within themselves, and
act like weird characters you would find in old 1980 text adventure
games. Have phun.

Dear Dave,

That message was almost nice. I liked the part about being from Oceania,
though actually I'm from Chicago. Still, it's nice to dream about exotic
places where you can walk around in your skivvies and crap in the forest
without fear of being arrested for indecent exposure.

Unfortunately, you once again, in a deliberate act of childish rebellion,
failed to properly include replied-to text. Perhaps the door of knowledge
needs to hit you in the head a few times to wake you up. Furthermore, the
same characters whose actions you find so weird consider you to be the
Kahuna of uncouthness as well as an exceptionally obstinate adolescent with
a warped sense of reality and a significant lack of understanding in regard
to most things pragmatic or ethereal. So parting is not such sweet sorrow
after all. It's just a relief.

Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Knowledge is knowing where to look

Thanks to the kind folk who were helpful to a novice needing help.

The other arrogant people should grow up, and realise that we are all in the same boat, and the kindness we do for others will come to us many fold - otherwise known as casting bread on waters.

Although I am remined of another quote that concerns pearls and swine.

Be kind to one another.

--
Take care,

Jonathan