How printf() works???????

Antoninus Twink

I always felt he was treated more like the grumpy old
farm dog. Ultimately useless, but nice to pet occasionally.

Either way, he's definitely off to the glue factory now.

santosh

Richard wrote:

Santosh, you're rapidly becoming a bore in your attempts to make your
bones. Heathfield is big enough and ugly enough to take care of
himself. As, I am sure, is Robbie.

I'm not reading any more of your word games. Enough.

Thanks for sending a SIGSTOP to yourself. For a moment there I feared
that I would be stuck spinning in an endless loop, explaining the same
things to you over and over.

Richard

Antoninus Twink said:
Give it up, Santosh - the craven submissiveness and fawning admiration
that constitutes your relationship with RJH is obvious to everyone.

I hadn't bothered to read his whining. Incredible.
Gimme a break - you're the only one here with a dribbling, fetishistic
obsession with Heathfield. He can do no wrong in your eyes.

Even his mistakes are "Genuine" or mere "reversals of the truth"
according to Santosh. I suspect RH's morning ablutions are "uncompressed
diamonds" or other such nonsense in Santosh's world.

Honestly, if, like me, you visit this group in "stop gap", its
astonishing to see how Santosh has changed from being a bright young
buck with all the rebelliousness of youth to a fawning lackey.

santosh

Richard said:
I hadn't bothered to read his whining. Incredible.

Even his mistakes are "Genuine" or mere "reversals of the truth"

If you want to criticise what I say, then try, at least, to not make up
your own quotes. Nowhere did I say "reversals of the truth".
according to Santosh. I suspect RH's morning ablutions are
"uncompressed diamonds" or other such nonsense in Santosh's world.

Typical troll. Mind always in the gutter.
Honestly, if, like me, you visit this group in "stop gap", its
astonishing to see how Santosh has changed from being a bright young
buck with all the rebelliousness of youth to a fawning lackey.

It's even more astonishing to have witnessed your change from a sensible
and polite poster to a sniping, obnoxious peon for the group's resident
trolls.

Kenny McCormack

Richard said:
CBF, however, is just a waste of disk space IMO. He is wrong more often
than he is right. And he is downright rude and objectionable at his
best.

Not only a waste of disk space, but a waste of space, period.
And of air.

Kenny McCormack

Give it up, Santosh - the craven submissiveness and fawning admiration
that constitutes your relationship with RJH is obvious to everyone.

Gimme a break - you're the only one here with a dribbling, fetishistic
obsession with Heathfield. He can do no wrong in your eyes.

When you're right, you're right...

Kenny McCormack

That's as may be, but he seems to have got a bit wrapped in this one for
some reason. And the bottom line of this thread is abundantly clear to
anyone who read as far as RHs polite reply where he pretty much agreed
with each and every point I had made.

It's like finding out that Jesus Christ was really just a man like you
and me. If you've spent your whole life assuming He can do no wrong,
then, when confronted with evidence to the contrary (however trivial
the "problem" is, in the eyes of anyone sane - i.e., anyone not wrapped
up in your mythology) you end up spinning out of control, in weird
gyrations, trying to keep your previous world-view intact.

That's why Santosh has come up with all these weird new expressions, to
help him come to grips with something so trivial that all the rest of us
have just looked at, giggled a bit and then moved on.

CBFalconer

santosh said:
Richard wrote:
.... snip ...

*sigh* Once more:

I did _not_ jump to RJH's defence. I jumped in to correct Robbie
Hatley's mistake. Can you make out the difference, or are you far
too biased against RJH that you see a correction to a post aimed
at a post that was a correction to a post by RJH, as a defence of
RJH?

You do realize that that Richard is a known troll? Why feed it?

Richard

CBFalconer said:
You do realize that that Richard is a known troll? Why feed it?

It is amusing how foolish you are. I would put my credentials against
yours any day. But that would be "real world". In clc, you are king pin
Chuck. Enjoy!