How Python empowers Java?

Ashish Aggarwal

I am a Java developer but new to Python.
I am trying to assess, as what are new capabilities that Python will
provide me if I use it with Java.

Guys can you please help me?

Terry Reedy

I am a Java developer but new to Python.
I am trying to assess, as what are new capabilities that Python will
provide me if I use it with Java.

Guys can you please help me?

1. Jython is a Python interpreter (older version) implemented in Java.
It accesses Java classes located on the same machine. I believe it has
an interactive mode just like CPython. So you can experiment
interactively with the behavior of Java code. You can also write test
suites for Java code in Jython. This is one actual use of Jython.

2. Learning a different object model may help you understand Java better.